Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's been a while....

So it has been a bit since I have posted, which may or may not matter since I am not sure if anyone even reads this. LOL. I like doing it however, so here we go.
We have moved into our house. I actually need to take pictures of it furnished and decorated, but I am waiting to get curtains. Curtains really change the way a room can look, but I just haven't found any decent ones at a decent price; however, truth be told...I haven't looked much because I have been so crazy busy. I am pretty much back to work full time and we just finished unpacking everything (- a few boxes in the office). I am surely suprised my leg is holding up, but it is! We are having a housewarming party on the 19th, so we have to get the yard ready for that. I am now deciding what kind of food to serve. We have decided on a BBQ, but I am not sure what else. Music is another issue. We don't really have a great stereo, but friends is all that matters!
Well, I think that is all for now. I'll write more soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting settled in! Robert and I are moved in but we have not had anytime to do anything pretty or fun yet. Mainly because I was always have lofty ideas and I am sure it is going to be quite expensive. Oh well it is going to be fab when it is done! I wish we could be there to congratulate you on the house. I can't wait to see what you do for the curtains.